MachinaX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: PETA Pokemon Parody

Go down

ITT: PETA Pokemon Parody Empty ITT: PETA Pokemon Parody

Post by La Croix Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PETA has recently made a Fake Pokemon game attacking the Pokemon franchise for Promoting animal abuse. I think it would be HILARIOUS if Nintendo were to sue PETA and turn this into a Hilarious public court spectacle, mainly because PETA are scum of the earth who are waging Genocide against feral domesticated animals. So Here's how we can all help each other create great lulz. If ya want to help, after you send the email share this with your friends or on your pages to get the word out.

Nintendo's copyright policy states that none of their material or content may be used in connection with any other web site, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not Nintendo's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits Nintendo, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes Nintendo's intellectual property rights.

So what? Well now, of course, We're getting PETA Report

Shoot an Email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the following content or your own custom email

Dear Nintendo of America;

I was recently linked to an online Pokemon game by a friend, only to discover that it was a fake Pokemon game created by PETA and hosted on their website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which disparages the Pokemon franchise as exploitative and promoting animal abuse. The game uses characters, Pokemon, moves, and game design taken from real Pokemon games and the web page resembles Nintendo's Pokemon-related websites. I am writing to suggest that Nintendo take action to protect its intellectual property and help prevent confusion among future customers of the Pokemon franchise who are misled into playing this awful and gruesome game.

Sincerely, NAME HERE

>inb4 laws, and Nintendo can't sue them
>implying they wouldn't do it anyway
>implying PETA has money for a huge trial
>implying the Gameboy does not print money
>plywood

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Same thread I made in 4chan /b/, should be 404'd by now.
La Croix
La Croix
Recruit
Recruit

Pilot Points : 37

https://www.facebook.com/raidensmells

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum